music of the piano
Monday, December 8, 2008 . 8:04 PM
my sis is back... from germany..she was supposed to come back only on the 30th of dec but then she say she had stuffs to do in singapore so she came back... 3 WEEKS IN ADVANCE!tmr got sentosa outing with table tennis de sec 3 ppl.. haha.. quite excited..look forward to it.. (:To my dear di: (a quote)
How do I change? If I feel depressed, I will sing. If I feel sad, I will laugh. If I feel ill, I will double my labour. If I feel fear, I will plunge ahead. If I feel inferior, I will wear new garments. If I feel uncertain, I will raise my voice. If I feel poverty, I will think of wealth to come. If I feel incompetent, I will think of past success. If I feel insignificant, I will remember my goals. Today I will be the master of my emotions.